Please thoroughly read all of the information in this listing before making your purchase. If you have any questions or there is an error in the listing, then please contact us directly through eBay Mon-Fri 10:00am-6:00pm EST. Be sure to reference this item number.
You are bidding on a New in original box product, direct from Polk Audio. It comes direct from Polk Audio and with the original factory warranty.
Buy Direct from Polk
Shop with confidence. This product is sold and shipped direct from Polk Audio through Polk’s official eBay store.
We can only ship to the 48 contiguous US for free. Sorry we can not ship to AK, HI, or PR please contact us for a shipping quote.
Original MSRP: $589.95 each
Customer Rating: 5 Stars from 64 review(s)
Explosive performance for movies and music
Have a big room? Have the need for BIG, life-like bass impact? Then the PSW505 is the subwoofer for you. More than a mere brute, the PSW505 is equally at home reproducing all the subtle nuance of a plucked string bass as it is belting out a rocke’s roar. Full-featured and over-powered, the PSW505 will rock your world and tick off your neighbors.
- Real wood veneer finish
- Slot Load Venting improves bass response. The wide, long Slot Load Vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, pouring out a tidal wave of precise, thunderous bass!
- Polk subs sound better because they’re built better. Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response.
- Big 12 inch Long Throw Driver for longer excursion and better linearity.
- Huge Hi-Roll Surrounds that support their longer excursion.
- Most powered subwoofers are good for just gut-rumble and boom. Polk understands that you listen to music too so our subs are tight, precise and accurate.
- High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier.
- Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker.
- Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes
- Unfiltered LFE input for use with low pass filtered subwoofer output jacks
- Pro-grade 5-way binding posts speaker inputs and outputs.
- Magnetically shielded for safe, flexible placement next to a TV or video monitor.
Note: The warranty is VOID if the serial number of the speaker has been removed or defaced. For the precise and legal terms of the warranty on a given product, refer to the owner’s manual. A PDF of the owner’s manual can be found on each product’s web page. If you have any questions about your warranty coverage, or you think you need service, call or email Polk Customer Service. We’re here to help you get the most from your ‘new’ audio equipment
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on Home Audio Speakers
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on Powered Subwoofer Amplifiers & 5-Year on Woofer
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on Outdoor Speakers
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on Electronics (I-Sonic, Surroundbar Instant Home Theaters, Woodbourne, Hampden, Omni Series Speakers & Amplifiers)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on Personal Audio (Headphones, Camden Square, Urchin & Swimmer)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on all other Car Audio Speakers/Subwoofers & Amplifiers
Polk Audio, Inc., warrants to the original retail purchaser only. This warranty will terminate automatically prior to its stated expiration if the original retail purchaser sells or transfers the product to any other party.
Polk eBay Store Policies
Sales of Polk product through the “Polk Direct” eBay Store are intended for end user consumers only! Most of our products are refurbished/re-manufactured, discontinued, closeouts and/or overstocked items and are sold at highly discounted prices. Products sold at this site are not authorized for sale to dealers or resellers. The warranty for the sale of product on this site is available to original purchasers and end users only. Polk will not warranty those products sold on this site which have been resold by the original purchaser.
Price Match Policy
We currently do not have a price matching guarantee due to the nature of our business. Prices may vary based on supply and/ or demand of inventory. Also be aware that we run deals and specials at random times throughout the year. You must purchase an item while the deal is going on in order to get the discount. For instance, if you purchase an item and then later notice it goes on sale, we cannot adjust your original invoice price. The same goes for purchasing an item and then later noticing it has been sold at a lower price in the past. Most likely you have purchased an item from us because you were content with the price. Any price variations on the listed “Buy it Now” price throughout the item’s history will not have an effect on the price you’ve paid. Think about it this way: if we raised a price on an eBay item after you purchased that item for a lower price, we could not and would not adjust your original invoice amount.
eBay Return Policy
Polk Audio will accept returns within fourteen (14) days following delivery of the item. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number. Any product shipped to us without a return authorization will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Return authorizations may be obtained by contacting Polk Customer Service during normal business hours. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning the product to us. We also charge a 15% restocking fee on most items. The product must be returned to us within fourteen days following delivery of the item, in the same condition as it was when shipped, and in its original packaging along with all accessories, manuals, etc. Once we receive the product in our warehouse, we will refund the purchase price, but not the original shipping charges.
Products must be shipped in the original shipping container or its equivalent, together with proof of purchase, prepaid insured to the address supplied by Polk Customer Service. The risk of loss or damage in transit is to be borne by the customer. If upon examination at the factory it is determined that the unit was defective in materials or workmanship at any time during this Warranty period, Polk Audio will, at its option, repair or replace this Product at no additional charge, except as set forth below. If the product is found to be defective within fourteen days of delivery, the customer may elect to receive a full refund of original purchase price and all shipping costs, in lieu of any repair or exchange. To allow Polk Audio to offer the best possible warranty service, please register your new product online or call Polk customer service in the USA within fourteen (14) days of the date of original purchase. Be sure to keep your original purchase receipt. All replaced parts and Products become the property of Polk Audio. Products replaced or repaired under this warranty will be returned to you, within a reasonable time, freight prepaid.
Shipping & Payment
- FedEx ground service for free shipping to anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States.
- GSP (Global Shipping Program) is only offered in SELECT countries.
- We do not price match.
- Immediate Payment is required.
- By law we are required to collect tax from most states.
- If you reside in HI, AK or PR, please contact us for a quote as shipping rates may vary.
- Local pickup is NOT available at this time.
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, FPOs, or APOs.
- We can not combine shipping (if you win other auctions) as the cost would be the same.
- Please allow up to 7 business days after payment is received for order processing and shipping.
- Any purchase over $0 or to apartments, suites, etc. will require a signature. If you’re unable to sign please call customer service or by direct email. Please provide an alternate address.
- Please confirm that your shipping address is correct before you check out. Customers that wish to change their address after goods have shipped must cover the “change of address costs” that FedEx charges for in-route packages. Contact customer service to discuss these charges. PLEASE, avoid this extra charge by verifying you have the correct address before checkout!
- Our shipping charges cover the cost of transporting the product from our Distribution Center to the customers address. Charges for additional services coordinated between the customer and the transportation provider are the responsibility of the customer. Examples of these charges include but are not limited to stair carries, inside delivery fees, white glove service and waiting time.
Thank you for shopping with Polk Direct!
Powered by SixBit’s eCommerce Solution